This is awesome! Just one thing: Where can I find a copy of Cephalopods Through the Centuries?
Welcome to ⛈SPOOK TOWER⛈, a relentless experience of
face-melting pretty chill horror, with a fancy party at the top! 13 floors of puzzle 'platformer' action as you make your way to the top of the spookiest of crumbling towers! Everything you could want and more! We got skeletons! We got ghosts! We got demons! We got m...mermaids?
Play time: ~20-30min (depending on how many times you get lit on fire/fall/are maimed)
Each floor of the tower is it's own level. Find your way to the stairs to reach the next floor. Complete all 13 floors and make your way to the party at the top of the tower. If you die, you can continue from the start of the last floor you were, or start from the bottom again.
SPOOK TOWER is a collaboration brought to you by the fine folks at the official Bitsy Discord. Each floor represents the contribution of a separate collaborator, who all were given the same assets to start and some guidelines.
Floors / Contributors:
- The Catacombs by caeth
- The Waterfall by mono
- Caution: Wet Floor by enui
- The Pit of _____ by Emma Daues
- The Candlelit Garden by Emma
- Dream Demon Hangout by thatguynm
- Crumbling Tower by Rose
- Slimy..... by Em Lindqvist
- Leaps of Faith by Nathan Wayward
- oh no! this is under construction!! by onion
- Sir Squiddington's Library by tyedye105
- The Barren Belltower by Ripple
- Mechanism by Sean
- The Party by Ayolland and Frens
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Really cool! The music rules!
Wow, Love it, great graphics as well as great & fun gameplay.
This was so good! I had a lot of fun playing it.
I loved how distinct each floor looked, the personality in all the characters you meet, and the music! You gotta tell me how to put music in a bitsy game, but I digress. Good job everyone!
Oh hey. Music is added using the Bitsymuse hack. Check out my hacking tool Borksy, and maybe join the Bitsy Discord if you need help w it!
really awesome everyone!
THIS TURNED OUT SO GREAT!!!! I HAD SO MUCH FUN PLAYING!!!! im glad i powered through and made a floor :3 it was real good fun! i totally need to do a run where i dont die... i feel like i died so much xD the puzzles are all so clever!!!! almost sad i didnt actually think of anything but hey with a wonderful thank you to em i got to put pear in!!! and then another big thanks to ayo who let me have two sprites up at the party <3 i hoped that'd be compensation for having my floor be a under construction mess xD I LOVE THE LAST LITTLE PUZZLE ON THE PARTY FLOOR!!! THAT WAS REAL GOOD!!!
a small thing for all the wonderful onion detective fans.... if u get through the whole game without dying (at least after talking to P and O).... there is diff party dialogue ;^) i mean would i even be me if i didnt do something dumb thing like that with variables??? lol
This is the creator of the Barren Belltower, the Clocktower floor with some HINTS/a Guide in case people were having problems with my room.
- Once you Catch Fire, your death is measured by how many STEPS you take and also by how much GREASE you are covered in
- Walking into a wall will also increase your STEP counter (which is just because of how the game engine works. Thematically you can see it as wasting time going the wrong way or something)
- The Grease Drips at the top of the Belltower give LARGE amounts of Grease after you walk under them and make you burn much faster, so, try to minimize how many you pass under!
- There is only ONE Bonus Objective for the room which is solving the Riddle of the Riddler. Anything other than reaching the end and that one riddle are either just jokes or embellishments to the story.
Enjoy the Tower~!
Wowww this is gorgeous, all the floors and tiles and colours, super work everyone!!
FIRST COMMENT YEAHHHH
THIS CAME TOGETHER SO WELL!!! AAAHHHHHH THIS MAKES ME SO HAPPY!!!!!!!! 🦀✨🦀🦀💖